We’re nearing the end of OA Week 2012, but the party still has some life in it yet:
- 1 in 3 papers published will be Open Access by 2020.
- List of upcoming events for Open Access Week.
- “OA isn’t going to be pretty, just as the old system wasn’t pretty. Using the flaws of the publishing industry itself as a rationale to ration access is a weak strawman – conflicts of interest and hucksters flacking bad journals aren’t exactly an invention of open access. They’re part of publishing.”
- Early Adopters of the Open Monograph Press – An introduction
- Book Review: Nate Silver’s “The Signal and the Noise: Why So Many Predictions Fail — But Some Don’t”
- Please Register OA Mandates in ROARMAP
- Tags: Open Access Week